Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export settings for video clip with alpha channel

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

is there any chance to export via after effects from a windows laptop a quicktime or any other movie container that includes an alpha channel that can be imported on a mac in final cut pro. 

I tried everything with al available color depth settings, but none of the export settings works. The Alpha channel is never recognized on my clients mac, so we end up with png sequenzes.

Thanks in advance !

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing what exaxct settings you used nobody can really tell you much. ProRes 444 and DNxHD should definitely work as far as I know.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your advice - I´ll try and let you know is that works. Up to now I tried quicktime png and quicktime animation with alpha. That worked without any problems in premiere pro, but not in final cut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines