Highlighted

Export webm with transparent background

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am new around here and I'm trying to edit a webm file in order to change a color and integrate it in Streamlabs OBS.

However, I can't keep the transparant background the source file has.

EmptyProfile_0-1588211323584.png

(In Streamlabs OBS : on the left, the original webm file, on the right mine)

I have tried several solutions that were given on this forum, but none seems to work :

• I installed this plugin in order to be able to open webm files
  • I tried to export as webm
  • I tried to export as Quicktime and tick the "include alpha channel" option and the convert it back to webm
  • I tried to export as Quicktime with the GoPro codec (i read that it replaced teh PNG one) and RGB+Alpha channel

None of this worked, everytime I put the new video in Streamlabs, there is no transparent background.

Any help ?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export webm with transparent background

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am new around here and I'm trying to edit a webm file in order to change a color and integrate it in Streamlabs OBS.

However, I can't keep the transparant background the source file has.

EmptyProfile_0-1588211323584.png

(In Streamlabs OBS : on the left, the original webm file, on the right mine)

I have tried several solutions that were given on this forum, but none seems to work :

• I installed this plugin in order to be able to open webm files
  • I tried to export as webm
  • I tried to export as Quicktime and tick the "include alpha channel" option and the convert it back to webm
  • I tried to export as Quicktime with the GoPro codec (i read that it replaced teh PNG one) and RGB+Alpha channel

None of this worked, everytime I put the new video in Streamlabs, there is no transparent background.

Any help ?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2020 0

Have something to add?