Highlighted

Exported video does not play on any other device

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video exports fine after rendering and can be played on my computer but once i try to share it to my phone through email, air drop or message an error comes up saying video can not be saved, save to icloud. But once saved a gray screen with a crossed play button comes up. This happens for all the videos i export using adobe effects and media encoder.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exported video does not play on any other device

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video exports fine after rendering and can be played on my computer but once i try to share it to my phone through email, air drop or message an error comes up saying video can not be saved, save to icloud. But once saved a gray screen with a crossed play button comes up. This happens for all the videos i export using adobe effects and media encoder.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Render your videos using one of the common  H.264 presets in the Adobe Media Encoder. The default format in the Render Cue is Lossless and those files are intended for use in an NLE or for further processing in After Effects. They are not designed for distribution. Check the User Guide and you will find some tutorials on rendering.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0