Highlighted

Exported videos don't work on TV anymore

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So i have been doing videos in after effects and exported with Media Encoder and this never gave a problem. I would show these videos on a TV using a USB stick.

Recently a new video i exported would not work on the TV. I however use the same format method. 

The TV can still read the older video by the way, so it's not the TV, nor a problem with the USB stick.

Did something change in the latest update? I have tried all kinds of bitrates and formats and none work.

In attachment i've put 2 videos:

the one that works on the TV (that was rendered a few months ago), and the other one that i re-rendered recently using the same AE File, which does not work. This is just an example btw. Not one newly rendered video i render works on the TV. The TV can still read older videos.

Can someone explain me if there is any difference between the 2? And if not... what the hell is going on? Thank you ! 

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exported videos don't work on TV anymore

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So i have been doing videos in after effects and exported with Media Encoder and this never gave a problem. I would show these videos on a TV using a USB stick.

Recently a new video i exported would not work on the TV. I however use the same format method. 

The TV can still read the older video by the way, so it's not the TV, nor a problem with the USB stick.

Did something change in the latest update? I have tried all kinds of bitrates and formats and none work.

In attachment i've put 2 videos:

the one that works on the TV (that was rendered a few months ago), and the other one that i re-rendered recently using the same AE File, which does not work. This is just an example btw. Not one newly rendered video i render works on the TV. The TV can still read older videos.

Can someone explain me if there is any difference between the 2? And if not... what the hell is going on? Thank you ! 

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very strange problem
With the help of converter software such as Hand breake, you can change the video format so that the TV can run it.

And make sure your output codec is on the H.264 no 265!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines