Highlighted

Exporting after Precompose not working

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a project where i must use precompose and when i went to export it wouldnt work. I remade the project 3 times and found that the issue was precompose. The error mesage that pops up in media encoder is "the file could not be opened" or "Dynamic Link failed" I tried to use render queue to export but it does not have mp4 capability so that didnt fix my problem. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled both media encoder and after effects and the problem still doesnt go away. 

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exporting after Precompose not working

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a project where i must use precompose and when i went to export it wouldnt work. I remade the project 3 times and found that the issue was precompose. The error mesage that pops up in media encoder is "the file could not be opened" or "Dynamic Link failed" I tried to use render queue to export but it does not have mp4 capability so that didnt fix my problem. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled both media encoder and after effects and the problem still doesnt go away. 

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's really not enough information in your post about your workflow and what you've tried to do.  "It wouldn't work" forces us to guess.  Based on the error message the only question I have is if you are using the most recent version of AE and I'll guess (even though you didn't say it) that you're trying render in Media Encoder.  There is a known bug in the most recent iterations where dynamic link is not working.  Here's a link to a related thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/unable-to-render-export-after-effects-comps-through-med...  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0