• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPORTING CODE

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys!! I want to export an animtion that has lots of effects but when I export to JSON it's not exporting all the effects with it in my case it's (LEVELS) how can I export all the effects or at least this one as JSON file using bodymovin.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by checking your hardware acceleration settings and revert them to software-only modes. Chances are this stuff isn't initializing correctly due to how Bodymovin' renders your assets. Otherwise you may simply need to pre-compose to flatten stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hiii thank you for you're reply, unfortunatly it didn't work, do you know any workarounds to this that maybe helpful to get the final result?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines