• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting help

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have finished an animation I was working on, and I need to export it as an animated gif. However I have tried multiple ways of exporting it, and I still keep getting artifacting and/or the solid colors getting dots and other flashy color aberations. 
I have tried exporting it by; 
Adobe media encoder animated gif
Animated gif from within after effects
Exporting it as a video and then putting it into photoshop to make it into a gif
Exporting it as a png sequence that would go into photoshop (this automatically turned off the pixel setting)

kk4pups_0-1596920884814.png

I am using this setting to give my assets a 'pixel' look, and have multiple assets with solid colors, so it needs to be perfect with no discoloration, artifacting, or sofened lines. 
Any reccomendations on settings I could change to achieve the results I need? Or a different exporting method I could try? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

After more trouble shooting and experimenting I was actually able to solve this on my own, by exporting as a png sequence and chosing "current settings" for the quality of the export rather than "best settings" and then making a gif via image sequence as normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After more trouble shooting and experimenting I was actually able to solve this on my own, by exporting as a png sequence and chosing "current settings" for the quality of the export rather than "best settings" and then making a gif via image sequence as normal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines