• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting issues

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried to export videos with after effects and premiere. The thing is that every time I try to render into an mp4, the video seems to be really fast while the audio renders as it should (that results in the video ends twice as fast as the audio...weird that it hold the last frame until the audio end), but this is only visible after the export because inside the program everything is normal and sync. I've updated all my laptop drivers, even the softwares, I also checked the in and out parameters, I did look in the audio and video settings and I cant find a reason why it do that.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Import and export , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your videos are having speed or audio problems you are probably creating custom compositions and creating custom render settings. Use the presets, stick with standard video frame sizes and frame rates, and don't monkey with the frame rates of imported footage. 

We can't know what you have done unless we have complete workflow details that include source footage details, comp settings, and render details. There's a 99.997% chance this is nothing but user error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Rich Say's it's a frame rate customization issue, to help you better give us more information about the settings of your project, footage, and render presets, so may we can figure out what's happened. also try to play the exported file on different player so may it's a player issue  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines