Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EXPRESSION charger une image

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Je récupère des informations sur un fichier TXT et avec mon expression, j'ai les informations qui changent. Mais que dois - je écrire dans mon expression pour que :

si la valeur = 3 alors mettre l'image 3 sur la compo.

Je vous remecie.

Laurent

voici mon expression :

footage("data_fichier.csv").dataValue([25,0])

TOPICS
Expressions , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Images cannot be dynamically loaded, so I'm not sure what you are even asking. in such a scenario JSON could only control the visibility of pre-existing layers, but the layers themselves would already have to exist inside the composition. I think you have a wrong understanding how this works and as far as your vague explanation allows to understand things, replacing the footage conventionally or using a script would be much more efficient for what you seem to intend on doing. It's not even clear how and where you even want to dial in your selector value, so you would need to be much more specific. In any case, while it may be possible to do with expressions, I can't see the use case here. The expressions themselves would likely be quite complex, you'd have bloated comps with potentially tens or hundreds of unused layrs also controlled by expressions and for that reason alone the project may become terribly slow. it may be advisable to realyl explore other options.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines