Highlighted

Expression Errors on Template

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

I'm a novice who is attempting to work with a template. As soon as I open the template, I get an expression error message (attached). I think it has something to do with the fact that the template was made on a version of AE that was not in English, but I'm not sure and don't know how to fix it even if that's the case. 

I've attached screen shots.

Thank you!!!EXPRESSION ERRORS 1.JPGunnamed.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Expression Errors on Template

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...

I'm a novice who is attempting to work with a template. As soon as I open the template, I get an expression error message (attached). I think it has something to do with the fact that the template was made on a version of AE that was not in English, but I'm not sure and don't know how to fix it even if that's the case. 

I've attached screen shots.

Thank you!!!EXPRESSION ERRORS 1.JPGunnamed.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with language. The error indicates a wrong data type (vector) where a one-dimensional value is required. It's more likely that the numbered indexes in the plug-in have changed as apaprently the template was designed with another version. You have to figure out what they were originally referencing and what version was used. Contact the author, if possible.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines