Highlighted

[ExtendScript] Change Lumetri Color's Color Wheels RGB values.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change RGB values of Shadows, Midtones and Highlights color wheels in Lumetri Color effect using ExtendScript?

Adobe After Effects 2020.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Presumably not. Unless the developer cares to document the internal data types and syntax of its otherwise oaque data blob in custom controls, there is no way to access this stuff. Chances are there is some internal spec, as Lumetri is used across different programs, but I haven't seen anything public. Then again even if there is some documentation, it may only be accessible via the C++ APIs. Anyway, the answer is 99.9 % "No", I would say.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[ExtendScript] Change Lumetri Color's Color Wheels RGB values.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change RGB values of Shadows, Midtones and Highlights color wheels in Lumetri Color effect using ExtendScript?

Adobe After Effects 2020.png

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Presumably not. Unless the developer cares to document the internal data types and syntax of its otherwise oaque data blob in custom controls, there is no way to access this stuff. Chances are there is some internal spec, as Lumetri is used across different programs, but I haven't seen anything public. Then again even if there is some documentation, it may only be accessible via the C++ APIs. Anyway, the answer is 99.9 % "No", I would say.

Mylenium

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0