Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ExtendScript Debugger for VSCode not target application in the rop list

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find solution of my problem.
There's no Application (After Effects) in the drop-down list of targets that i need. I want target Aftereffects (for get targetSpecifier only), but I only get indesign though I have all the applications. 
I tried everything!
Debugger does not report seeing After Effects in the list of targets. I tried to pick up "targetSpecifier": "afterfx-16.0.235" but in the end I cannot guess and get an error: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'Label' of undefiend".
What i need to do? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found for Illustrator that having multiple copies of older version of Illustrator was confusing the ExtendScript Debugger.  I ended up deleting all the old copies of Illustrator, uninstalling Illustrator and then reinstalling Illustrator, then debugging started working.  I had also renamed the Illustrator apps to add the version number so I could tell them apart.  Not sure what exactly caused my trouble, reinstalling seems to have fixed things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines