• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extension installation pb

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchase the Motion Bro extension for AE, but cannot install it. 

Motion Bro website says I should put it in the CEP folder, but it doesn't exist anymore (?).

I tried to creat a CEP folder, also tried to put the Motion Bro extension and preset folders in verious locations but still, when opening AE nothing appears in the extensions menu.

Any advice ? Something I missed about extensions installation in AE ?

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is a third-party product, you should really be referring this to their support page.
I see a clearly-outlined installation procedure in their FAQ, which sounds the same as all other extensions I've installed before. Make sure you're using the ZXP installer as recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not possible to do not have a CEP folder unless you deleted manually or you looking to the wrong path, if you sure you can't find try to reinstall your AE to fix that, and as Kyle says the best way to install an extension is by using ZXP installer and you can try this one https://aescripts.com/learn/zxp-installer/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines