• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extensions not appearing in AE

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and happens to know how to solve it.

So my colleagues and I just changed laptops and reinstalled AE, but none of our extensions from Adobe Exchange are showing up at all on any of our computers (Mac and Windows). When we go to windows>extensions none of our extensions show up there.

We can't figure out why this is. We are logging in on different accounts but experiencing the same issue and it's starting to affect work.

Any help out there from some kind souls would be super appreciated

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you copy them manually, instead?

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2020\Support Files\Plug-ins\Extensions

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2020\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try to reinstall the extension from the adobe exchange website, also you can anytime install the extension manually using any ZXP installer like this one https://aescripts.com/learn/zxp-installer/ so you will not miss any extension later 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines