Highlighted

Extremely Slow Previewing, Slow Loading Times, Occasional Crashing

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use Adobe After Effects to create short animation clips and it has been nothing but a frustrating experience.
I updated my ram to 32 gb and Ive tried running it on my hdd and external ssd. I also deleted many programs and most of my files off of the computer and still have been having bad experience with this program in the preview and with loading certain things. Can someone explain what I should be doing to get this to run at remotely timely speed and stop the slow loading. When I do previews it takes maybe 5 minutes just to preview a 30sec clip sometimes. 

I would appreciate some advice....

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Performance, Preview, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extremely Slow Previewing, Slow Loading Times, Occasional Crashing

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use Adobe After Effects to create short animation clips and it has been nothing but a frustrating experience.
I updated my ram to 32 gb and Ive tried running it on my hdd and external ssd. I also deleted many programs and most of my files off of the computer and still have been having bad experience with this program in the preview and with loading certain things. Can someone explain what I should be doing to get this to run at remotely timely speed and stop the slow loading. When I do previews it takes maybe 5 minutes just to preview a 30sec clip sometimes. 

I would appreciate some advice....

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Import and export, Performance, Preview, Scripting, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guide ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to know the computer specs and more technical details about your work to give any advice.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines