• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fairly recent laptop model graphics card no longer compatible with AE

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent almost 3k on an MSI 3D/cad laptop in 2015, SPECIFICALLY to use with AE and Cinema 4D when I am travelling.  The 2019 update is saying my graphics card is no longer compatible with AE and although it still seems to be working fine, I am wondering what kind of time I am going to have left with this laptop before things stop working in AE.  This is insanely upsetting as I dumped a fortune into this workhorse and the only graphics cards compatible with the laptop are ones from the same series that I am assuming are no longer compatible with AE either.  It's also super frustrating because they designed the laptop so you can very easily swap out the graphics card with another one.  Anybody have any information on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No offense, but you've written a lot, yet told us nothing, that being the exact model and specifications of your laptop, driver versions, graphics settings and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines