• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finder Windows in Mojave stick to cursor while running Ae

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I run AE 2019 or 2020, then command-tab (or click over) to finder (or any other app), the finder window annoyingly sticks to the cursor. So I can't interface with the current window because the cursor won't let go of the window's edge. I'll try to highlight a file or something, and the window just moves so I can't get to it.  It makes it impossible to do any multitasking. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often. I end up having to tab back to AE and close it to do anything else.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System details???

The latest version of AE recommends at least 16GB of ram. Poor allocation of memory in AE preferences could also cause problems. I have one mac on High Sierra and 2 on Mojave, all with more than 16GB ram and all doing fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That was it. I have 32Gb running Mojave on a Mac Pro 5,1, but I had left only 3 GB for other apps - and I run a lot of nonsense in the background. Thanks so much for your help. Really appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines