Highlighted

Fixing errors in frame blending

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am working on an animation project that required me to frame blend. The blending is overall really great but there are small errors I need to fix. How can this be done? Attatched is an example of one of these problems. In this case the ear has some ghosting or whatever it is called that is out of line with the flow of the motion. I would love to go in and change this. Please excuse me if this is an ignorant question. 

80s_egypti_0-1604887820289.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fixing errors in frame blending

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am working on an animation project that required me to frame blend. The blending is overall really great but there are small errors I need to fix. How can this be done? Attatched is an example of one of these problems. In this case the ear has some ghosting or whatever it is called that is out of line with the flow of the motion. I would love to go in and change this. Please excuse me if this is an ignorant question. 

80s_egypti_0-1604887820289.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0
OussK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to use only the frame blinding and avoid the interpolates frame content by weighted blending 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0