• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Styles Missing in AE CC 17.1.2

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with the font we are using in my company. We just started using Inter (Google Font https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Inter#standard-styles) and after using it for several days in Photoshop and other programs, today I realized that on AE is not showing the whole family in the panel.

I was following some tips I found on similar posts (https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/font-styles-missing-in-ae-cc-15-0-0/td-p/9624113?page=1) but nothing fixed it. It keeps showing only the regular style.

Has anyone knows how to fix it? 

Thanks in advance for your help!!! 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "It keeps showing only the regular style" can you share a screenshot? I just test the font on my AE and it works without any problem

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 6.46.37 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for looking into it! 

Here is a couple of screenshots. In the first one,  the character palette where you can see that I can only see regular. O the second one you can see the entire font family with all the typefaces.

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 7.07.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 7.10.11 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks OussK, It finally worked for me!!

This is also a variable font. It was not working when I had the variable installed or the whole family, so then I tried having both installed at the same time and then is when all the typefaces showed up on the panel.

The only inconvenient is that in Photoshop now it shows duplicated typefaces, but at leat it works on E.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue - could you tell me what you did to fix it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, still having issues with Inter. Installing both versions creates errors when loading the project in AE and pretty much destroys the project. If anyone finds a solution, please post it for us! Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines