• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage from Premiere showing grey in after effects

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been editing this clip for a while now and all of a sudden all the footage from premiere has gone grey/black, the footage has fully loaded and I have hardware acceleration on. The masks from the said clip are appearing but without the footage in them! When attempting to render the footage using adobe media encoder it results in "failed". I hope the community can help me solve this problem, thank you!

Update: Weird, but troubleshooting myself, when "Editing original" of said premiere file the footage reappears as I have premiere open at the same time???

Update: I am still having the trouble renderring/exporting and the premiere footage continues to go grey on occasion

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simple answer: Straighten out your hardware-acceleration stuff. Check the relevant settings in all programs, update your graphics drivers, revert to software-only rendering modes, buy a new, more powerful graphics card. Whatever gets the job done.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines