Highlighted

footage went black

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 5min composition, which was fine yesterday (Lyrics Video). Today I opened it, and at some point of playback, the footage video went black, and soon after the Text overlays. Now every footage clip I double click previews just black (while the little preview window top left shows it right).

Any ideas what happened there, and more importantly how to fix it? I already deleted all caches

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

footage went black

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 5min composition, which was fine yesterday (Lyrics Video). Today I opened it, and at some point of playback, the footage video went black, and soon after the Text overlays. Now every footage clip I double click previews just black (while the little preview window top left shows it right).

Any ideas what happened there, and more importantly how to fix it? I already deleted all caches

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to do a couple of things:

1.- Go to Edit > Purge > All memory and disk cache.

2.- Go to File > Project Settings > Video Rendering and Effects tab. Change Use to Mercury Software Only to check if the black preview dissapears.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did already delete all caches as I said... I solved it by replacing one of the footage videos (with the same), no idea why 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0