Highlighted

Form Edge Opacity Issue

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I am trying to increase the opacity from center to outline(edges) of layer map. I did show in picture. You will understand what I mean. The center part of this layer must stay %0 opacity, and outlines must %100 opacity.

Thank you all 

ss.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Form Edge Opacity Issue

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I am trying to increase the opacity from center to outline(edges) of layer map. I did show in picture. You will understand what I mean. The center part of this layer must stay %0 opacity, and outlines must %100 opacity.

Thank you all 

ss.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you are asking. Without any info on how you actually create the layer map this isn't much use, anyway, but to be honest I can't see what should be so complicated in creating a simple gradient that has the right values, so you have to offer a much better explanation as to what your problem actually is.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feather a mask or use a gradient as a track matte. I'm not sure how you generated that shape but it's easy to create a gradient filled stroke in Illustrator, but it is even easier to create a feathered mask in After Effects. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0