Highlighted

Fractal noise missing on After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently downloaded some presets from a creator for after effects and my current version of after effects keeps stating that fractal noise is missing.

I've tried uninstalling and installing it back on, nothing worked.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fractal noise missing on After Effects

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently downloaded some presets from a creator for after effects and my current version of after effects keeps stating that fractal noise is missing.

I've tried uninstalling and installing it back on, nothing worked.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screenshot of the Effects>Noise and Grain menu to make sure it is actually missing. Yours should look something like this. As you can see, I have a bunch of 3rd party effects installed, but Fractal Noise is right where it should be:

Screenshot_2020-07-10 15.38.25_iKNzOB.png

The preset could be looking for something else. It would help if we saw a screenshot of your layer with the preset applied and all modified properties revealed. Select the layer, press 'uu' then embed a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0