Highlighted

Frame size input error layer base size must be the same time for precomp maybe error

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have been having this problem and I do not know how to fix it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

I assume that RSMB is RE: Vision FX Real Smart Motion Blur.

If you have a bunch of layers that need this effect the best workflow is to Pre-compose the layers and then add RSMB. That is the case with all of the RE: Vision FX tools that use motion vector calculations. Unfortunately, I could not find any decent RSMB tutorials on the web, but I do have a lot of experience working with their effects packages and I would not recommend using any of them in an Adjustment layer. 

Topics

Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Frame size input error layer base size must be the same time for precomp maybe error

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have been having this problem and I do not know how to fix it.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Rick Gerard | Adobe Community Professional

If you have a bunch of layers that need this effect the best workflow is to Pre-compose the layers and then add RSMB. That is the case with all of the RE: Vision FX tools that use motion vector calculations. Unfortunately, I could not find any decent RSMB tutorials on the web, but I do have a lot of experience working with their effects packages and I would not recommend using any of them in an Adjustment layer. 

Topics

Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on the layers, effects used and so on nobody can tell you much. This error typically pops up when you use an invalid combination of layer switches that collide with an effect's internal logic like using the 3D switch on effects that have their own 3D stuff, but need to be applied to 2D layers... Really impossible to say. You have to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh im sorry about that, this happens when I add RSMB to my clips (I use an adjustment layer above the clip and add RSMB to it). After removing RSMB everything works fine but I really want to add RSMB to the clips because it makes them look a lot nicer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Rick said. RSMB expects the buffer dimensions to be consistent across time or else its internal math goes crazy. Pre-composing would be way to go.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines