Highlighted

From technical issue to bigger technical issue and security threat.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had issues with customer service not solving their issue but making it worse and using their permissions to toy around and make things unnecessarily personal? I've never purchased a product then immediately been concerned with safety and better alternatives. 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

From technical issue to bigger technical issue and security threat.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had issues with customer service not solving their issue but making it worse and using their permissions to toy around and make things unnecessarily personal? I've never purchased a product then immediately been concerned with safety and better alternatives. 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, aaronhelton.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience!

Would you be able to share the case number with me so that I can check the details and escalate it? Any info that you can provide on the case would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Rameez

Community Manager, After Effects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2020 0