Highlighted

Generic Importer Error and Space Bar not playing (bug)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regret having auto-update set up.  Today I went to create an AE comp from Premiere and got a "generic importer error."  AE creates a comp but it does not link it to Premiere.  
Additionally for some odd reason render preview in AE is not working.  Space bar does nothing. Changing the command changes nothing.  Masks are clipping shape layers.   

#bug

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Generic Importer Error and Space Bar not playing (bug)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regret having auto-update set up.  Today I went to create an AE comp from Premiere and got a "generic importer error."  AE creates a comp but it does not link it to Premiere.  
Additionally for some odd reason render preview in AE is not working.  Space bar does nothing. Changing the command changes nothing.  Masks are clipping shape layers.   

#bug

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information, details about your premiere project, footage, compositions and so on and other technical details nobody can even guess why it's behaving this way. Just calling it a bug is not helpful and definitely premature at the very least, if not entirely missing the mark.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
OussK LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you feel it's a Bug you can report here https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

and as a solution, you can go back to the previews release or use the CC cleaner and try a fresh installation 

-Oussk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines