Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Georgian language text in After Effects video

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The campaign video for my work contains text that I have been translating into 24 languages.

So far no problem, not for the Russian or Greek fonts either.

Only, the Georgian texts I can not copy/paste into the video.

Although I have them installed in my windows fonts, the After Effects file does not recognize the text. What can I do to make the video for our Georgian audiences?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about the actual fonts used nobody can tell you much. The simple hold-up however could be the Georgian uses its own Unicode range, as it has a unique alphabet and character usage. You may need to mess with the text composer options or even install AE in a different language that supports this.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We use Fira Sans in all the different languages, also Greek, Bulgarian, Maltese, Romanian. Only the Georgian text doesn't seem to work.

I do not understand a single word in Georgian so it is quite difficult to find a solution and work in a different language.

It looks beautiful though...

ევროპაში,
ძუძუს კიბოს დიაგნოზის მქონე
500 000-მდე ქალბატონი
განიცდის ამას ყოველწლიურად.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines