Highlighted

Glitch on export media encoder

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help. The glitch is not showing in the preview but when I render it in AME the glitch shows up :((( it keeps wasting my time I cried

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Glitch on export media encoder

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help. The glitch is not showing in the preview but when I render it in AME the glitch shows up :((( it keeps wasting my time I cried

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Performance, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as you don't tell us what error, or upload a screenshot or give us more detailed information about what is happening with your application, we can never help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bungee1485,

Welcome to the Community.

As Byron Cortez said, please share more information to help us to understand the issue better along with your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version) and the exact version of After Effects. Also, what happens if you export using After Effects? Do you get the same problem?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0