Highlighted

Glow effect is cutted on the edges

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix it, that its not cutted on the edges? I know that the picture ends where its cutted, but can I make the borders bigger in AE?Screenshot (66).png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Glow effect is cutted on the edges

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix it, that its not cutted on the edges? I know that the picture ends where its cutted, but can I make the borders bigger in AE?Screenshot (66).png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Glow effect will extend beyond the layer borders. I don't know if Deep Glow from AE scripts will. If it does then you should not have to do anything but properly adjust the settings. Probably the best tutorials for Deep Glow are on the AE Scripts site. I would start there. If you can't get anything else to work try adding Grow Bounds before you apply Deep Glow. That should solve the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0