Highlighted

Gpu error

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a project and I got an error that sais the Gpu i in an error and the software is rendering. after that the rendering became very slow . when I m opening the information about the GPU it gives me a small window with out any possibity to change any thing. ( attached  a scrcen shot of the only window i get ).  how to I configure my GPU on these conditions. 10x. Ido

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Gpu error

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a project and I got an error that sais the Gpu i in an error and the software is rendering. after that the rendering became very slow . when I m opening the information about the GPU it gives me a small window with out any possibity to change any thing. ( attached  a scrcen shot of the only window i get ).  how to I configure my GPU on these conditions. 10x. Ido

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A slighter newer driver is available. It is R450 U4 (452.39) . You update your driver. 2GB of GPU VRAM is the minimum requirement for After Effects. You also turn off other applications to save the space of VRAM.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
ido5ED2 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you ToolfarmJP

I will update it.  I take it that appart from the new driver all the parameters I have shown in the PNG attached are the correct ones. I am asking since a month ago there was much more configuration possibilities in the GPU information.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0