• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GPU support and 3D project feature???

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using Macbook Pro and Pc (RTX 2060 super) and i found that After effect's not optimized of using in my GPU

- how can i enable GPU RTX also GPU on MacBook?
- are there any plan to release real 3D projector feature (like Nuke) on the new version of After Effect cc 18?

- and new faster render as new features

Thanks for reading.

TOPICS
FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't enforce anything and everything else is simply irrelevant. Nobody who actually knows will be at liberty to share any details about planned features or ones that may already be in development. that's just how it is. Since AE has been rotting in 3D hell for 25 years and even that Cineware/ Cinema 4D Lite/ Cinema composition renderer is pretty garbage, I wouldn't hold out much hope for genuine 3D-based worklfows like scene re-projection or camera mapping with genuine texture baking, even more so since Adobe quite generally just doesn't understand standardized 3D workflows and tries to force people into quirky stuff they consider innovative, but that's mostly useless in practice...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines