Highlighted

Graph Editor (sorry for my english)

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before anything sorry for my english

i am using keyframes and trying to edit on it with graph editor in the totourial the graph has a big curve in my programm the curve the straight line-ish not perfect straight line but like it goes uo for curve but stays up don't go down
HERE's photos that Explain 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Graph Editor (sorry for my english)

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before anything sorry for my english

i am using keyframes and trying to edit on it with graph editor in the totourial the graph has a big curve in my programm the curve the straight line-ish not perfect straight line but like it goes uo for curve but stays up don't go down
HERE's photos that Explain 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taha BoB -5C7A,

Please go through this tutorial to understand the Graph Editor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbyQ-VQfUtA

If you still have questions, let us know.

Thanks,

Rameez

Watch Jake's class on Skillshare! http://skl.sh/yt-jake-bartlettJake Bartlett is a motion graphics artist who has animated over 800 episodes of 8 different m...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my tutorial on using the Graph Editor and the Pen tool to animate both the motion path and the speed (acceleration) of the movement. You never want to use the Graph Editor to animate position. It will drive you crazy. There are properties like Rotation that can be successfully edited with the graph editor, but generally, the speed graph is all you really need.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome tutorial, Rick.

-Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0