• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graph editor

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'v been looking for the an answer to my problem for hours and can't seam to figure it out. I would really appreciate your help!

I want to work my speed shape moves using graph editor but I can't select anything. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but your post is not in any way useful. You have not explained what properties you are actualyl trying to manmipulate, offered no screenshots, no system information and so on. You need to be much more specific and provide the necessary info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Graph Editor only works on properties that have numerical values showing in the timeline. Things like Position, Rotation, Scale. What properties are you trying to manipulate with the Graph Editor?

The Value Graph helps you visualize value changes over time and you can use the Pen tool (g) to manipulate the bezier handles for those values and change the curves. The Speed Graph gives a picture of the rate of change. Angles the go up indicate acceleration, angles the go down indicate deceleration, horizontal lines indicate a constant rate of change with the height of the line indicating the rate of change (speed) and vertical lines indicate an instantaneous change in speed. The bezier handles for the Speed Graph (acceleration graph is probably a more accurate description) are best edited using the selection tool (v), and the handles are available when you select any of the keyframes of the selected property and then choose one of the Bezier handles or open up keyframe interpolation and select an option that supports acceleration changes over time.

Let us know exactly what you are trying to do, include screenshots showing the modified properties of the layer giving you problems (select, press 'uu', take a screenshot, and embed it using the toolbar) and we can help. In the meantime, here's the first draft of a tutorial I am working on for a new series on workflow. It might teach you something about editing motion paths and adjusting the timing in a scene.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines