• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graph

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay hi, I've been having this problem for SO long I don't know how to fix it. I use after affects cc18.

Lets say I have a picture with two transitions under it. My graphs ALWAYS merge into one. for example, I do a simple 'out' graph and it's fine. The graph works, but as soon as I add a second transition my graphs always merge into one. Please help me as I'm getting stressed out severely:)

TOPICS
Audio , Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Resources , Scripting , SDK , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best thing you could do is a video capture of your screen showing us what is happening, so with words it is a bit difficult to deduce exactly your explanation. It is understood, but better show us please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Simply sounds like you're applying animation presets rather than actual separate effects in which case the behavior would be as expected.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines