• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green and pink video in After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, to make it brief  I am pretty new to after effects and an issue ive had from the beginning is what is shown in the picture. When playing or moving along my footage it is appearing in that way and wont turn back into normal view no matter what I do. Can anyone explain to me why this happens?Hey all, to make it brief I am pretty new to after effects and an issue ive had from the beginning is what is shown in the picture. When playing or moving along my footage it is appearing in that way and wont turn back into normal view no matter what I do. Can anyone explain to me why this happens?

Title edited my Mod.

TOPICS
Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if there could be something wrong with the codec. Can you use  Premiere or Adobe Media Encoder to export an image sequence of your video and re-import? Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I appreciate the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Which version of After Effects you are using and what are your system specifications. Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush had a similar issue and outdated Intel GPU drivers were causing this - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/kb/green-purple-streaks-premiere-pro.html

Try updating your Intel GPU driver to the latest and check if that resolves the issue.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using AE 2019 

My computer uses:

64 bit CPU

Intel Core i7 @ 1.8 GHz

4Gb of ram at the moment but I am going to upgrade to 16 GB

Thank you again for your input

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm guessing it's GPU driver. Update that. But 4GB RAM is well below minimum spec so the upgrade may help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines