• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Lines across the AE Preview Screen?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently updated After Effects and moved from an enterprise account to a personal account, when I opened After Effects the preview screen was covered with green lines. I've tried the various suggested solutions from other forum posts about the same issue but nothing has worked so far. My graphics drivers are fully updated and the program has worked fine previously.

Does anyone have any advice?

ExampleAfterEffects.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Hi willbrown202,

Sorry for the issue with After Effects.

The latest version of the Intel GPU driver seems to be causing this issue. Try installing a previous version or beta version of the upcoming Intel GPU driver and see if it brings any change: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789/Intel-UHD-Graphics-620

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a GPU driver issue. There have been reports of the latest Nvidia Studio drivers actually causing issues. The solution is to try the Game Ready driver or to roll back a version. What GPU do you have and what driver are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have an Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620, running a driver of the same name (Version 27.20.100.8280).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi willbrown202,

Sorry for the issue with After Effects.

The latest version of the Intel GPU driver seems to be causing this issue. Try installing a previous version or beta version of the upcoming Intel GPU driver and see if it brings any change: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789/Intel-UHD-Graphics-620

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked perfectly, thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines