Highlighted

Green pixels and low quality

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So the quality is really bad. And not just that, sometimes there are green pixels or a complete green screen for a second. I deleted it and changed render settings etc, but nothing works. I really dont know what to do anymore. Ive watched multiple vids and followed the instructions but nothing helps. The only difference is when i change the quartel into full, then its not that low quality. But after downloading it, its really low again.

Pls help me, it would be really nice talking to someone who actually knows after effects and could give me some advice.

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Green pixels and low quality

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So the quality is really bad. And not just that, sometimes there are green pixels or a complete green screen for a second. I deleted it and changed render settings etc, but nothing works. I really dont know what to do anymore. Ive watched multiple vids and followed the instructions but nothing helps. The only difference is when i change the quartel into full, then its not that low quality. But after downloading it, its really low again.

Pls help me, it would be really nice talking to someone who actually knows after effects and could give me some advice.

TOPICS
Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you are getting preview related issues in After Effects. Did you try Peru Bob's suggestion? If it didn't help, we'd need more information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

1. Is it happening in all the projects?
  2. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  3. What's the exact version of After Effects you're using: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-the-exact-version-of-after-effects-you-...

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0