• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handles for bezier curves (spacial interpolation) missing

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Handles for position adjustment are missing under Shape Layer 1>Elipse 1>Transform>Position

under layer/contents/elipse/transform/positionunder layer/contents/elipse/transform/position

But they are visible under Layer>Transform>Position

under layer/transform/positionunder layer/transform/position

How can I make these curves and handles visible under the first position keyframes? Or is this handles/bezier curves feature only available for "master transform" and not individual shape elements

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try highlighting or clicking on the keyframes which you would like a handle on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not working either, it just shows a box around the circle and no path or handles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had it selected in the screenshots too 🙂 I really don't know whats going on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only the layer/transform/position path is visible in the comp panel. Other properties like Anchor Point and effects that have position properties are visible in the Layer Panel if you choose the correct option. Unfortunately, there is no way to open a Shape layer in the Layer panel. It's a feature request that I have filed numerous times.

The only real option is to tie the position of a null to the Transform Elipse 1/Position property with an expression. This one will work if the Shape Layer Anchor Point and position property are at the default values.

p = thisComp.layer("Null 1").transform.position;
p - ([width, height]/2) 

The expression gets a lot more complicated if you need more or to also animate the shape layer's position. I don't want to try and write it without testing it in AE first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines