Highlighted

Having Issue with Thai font in aftereffects

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Animated video which is in English and now i need to translate it into Thai, but everytime i try to copy paste the Thai tranlsation to the AE project the file Crashes. This is happening only for the text fields which are used in aftereffects directly. Any one facing this issue or have a solution pls help. Attaching the error msg i get when i try this process Capture1.PNG

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having Issue with Thai font in aftereffects

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Animated video which is in English and now i need to translate it into Thai, but everytime i try to copy paste the Thai tranlsation to the AE project the file Crashes. This is happening only for the text fields which are used in aftereffects directly. Any one facing this issue or have a solution pls help. Attaching the error msg i get when i try this process Capture1.PNG

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nagendrac23561516,

Sorry for your issue.

We're aware of this issue and the team is working on a fix.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines