Highlighted

Help a newb please.

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import a 2min 30sec scene from CH to AE. I have exported the scene as a PNG sequence and WAV. When I import it and playback in AE the soundtrack is way out of sync. The exported frame rate is the same as the imported framerate, 25fps. Any help appreciated.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help a newb please.

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import a 2min 30sec scene from CH to AE. I have exported the scene as a PNG sequence and WAV. When I import it and playback in AE the soundtrack is way out of sync. The exported frame rate is the same as the imported framerate, 25fps. Any help appreciated.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the frame rate of the image sequence in After Effects? The default is 30 fps. You can see the frame rate if you select the image sequence in the Project Panel. The info is right next to the thumbnail. If it is wrong, and it probably is, then open up the File/Interpret Footage/Main panel and fix the frame rate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0