Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!!! AE 2020 - DISPLAY PREVIEW

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Creative Cloud Updated today AE to v.2020. Does anybody would tell me why the preview is displayed on another view on the right bottom of the screen while the animation stays static on the back? Is this an improvement or is something terribly wrong? Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 11.20.55 AM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me too… I'm working in a MacBook Pro. Have you find a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ivanmoralesm.

Not yet. I have a MacBook Pro too, and the only temporary solution was to install AE 2019. This version runs fine. 
What I've been told is that POSSIBLY could work upgrading the OS to Catalina (mine's High Sierra).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same problem and i did upgrade to Catalin OS but the problem is not solved !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, mid-2010 iMac with ATI Radeon HD 5670

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on both my Macbook pro (mid-2012) and iMac (late-2012). I tried uninstalling v. 2020 and going back to the previous version, but the same issue happened on the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same issue, the IT guy said that I cant push my Mac's OS update 'cos the hardware doesn't allow for some reason (I'm on high sierra).

But installed the previous version without uninstalling the 2020. The issue is fixed on the previous one.

The 2019's version reads the 2020's .aep files. Doen't need to save as to continue working.

Hope it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try purging All Memory and Disk Cache in menu Edit / Purge. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried it but worked just for a while. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn OFF "Guides"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nops, still buggy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I recently experienced the same issue, but was able to fix it. I just unistalled the latest version of After Effects (17.0) and installed the previous version (16.1.3). Now the glitch is gone.

I have a 2011 MacBook Pro with MacOS Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did exactly the same. And it worked. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it really sucks. I'm back in 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience. Adobe After Effects has released a patch update which provide a fix for the duplicate preview issues. For more information, please check https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/kb/fixed-issues.html

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines