• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help bending video shape to garage door from the side

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to start off small with house mapping. I have a video I made and would like to project it on the door from the side. I can not figure out how to warp the video so it looks flat against the door. I have looked at tons of how to videos and found nothing I can learn from.
Can someone help me or if you know a simple how to video that would be great..

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corner Pin, Bezier Warp, Mesh Warp. All the effects you need, give or take some additional corrections. Enough tutorials out there, including ones on actual perspective tracking with a corner pin if needed. I would suggest you actually start by reading the online help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, now I just need to get the video into a mask shape... I have spent 5 days so far and could not find any info on how to bend the video lol, must be using the wrong terminology

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A mask does not deform anything. Masking is for cutting and cropping stuff, which may of course be necessary after you have tilted your stuff into place or beforehand in a pre-comp to remove garbage at the edges or whatever you have in mind. For everything else I have given you enough keywords to simply type into a web search and find a ton of tutorials. You just need to try.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes thank you. You have been a great help so far and im getting it now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines