Highlighted

Help getting Nuke Camera Data Into After Effects.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have an easy way to get a Nuke Camera anaimation into after effects?  

I have tried all the existing scripts and none seem to work correctly.

Really what I am trying to do is get unreal camera data and a few nulls into after effects.

The team I am working with can get the camera data from Unreal into Nuke quite easily and have things line up, but we can't seem to get it into after effects.

Anyone figure out a workflow solution for this as there are many shots. 

There is no universal translator tool for moving data from one 3D app to another is there?  Would be a great tool for someone to build!

TOPICS
Expressions, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help getting Nuke Camera Data Into After Effects.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have an easy way to get a Nuke Camera anaimation into after effects?  

I have tried all the existing scripts and none seem to work correctly.

Really what I am trying to do is get unreal camera data and a few nulls into after effects.

The team I am working with can get the camera data from Unreal into Nuke quite easily and have things line up, but we can't seem to get it into after effects.

Anyone figure out a workflow solution for this as there are many shots. 

There is no universal translator tool for moving data from one 3D app to another is there?  Would be a great tool for someone to build!

TOPICS
Expressions, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could export an FBX and import that into Cinema4D and then import that data to AE with Cineware or with AE-C4D

Also I haven't tried it, but this tool looks like it allows you to import an FBX directly into AE: https://aescripts.com/network-clipboard/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0