• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!! I am new to After Effects and I have some problems,

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I am new to After Effects and I have some problems, every time I import a file and then play the preview it appears damaged and the video is left with random green parts or some parts just frozen while the audio continues (sometimes fine and other times really slow). I thought it was just in the preview, but when you export it, the green parts and the parts that look cut off just stay there, please help me, I need to finish this project!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First things I'd check:
Are you on the current version of After Effects? Are all of your video drivers up to date?

Is this happening with one specific clip? If so, try with other clips (from a different source) to eliminate the variable of a bad file or incompatible video format. Are you seeing this outcome if you create a project with just a solid animated around the frame? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it happens with all the videos that I add to the composition, only the videos, the audio and the image of the clips becomes very slow and messed up and sometimes the program crashes. Could it be because my computer is old?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Green thingies in the Comp Panel is one of the issues related to GPU drivers. What are your system specs, include the following -

1) OS

2) RAM

3) GPU

4) AE Version

5) Screen Cap of your Composition Panel

6) take a look at AE's System Requirements - https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/system-requirements.html

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines