Highlighted

Help me

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with the lyrics in after effects. I did lyrics for a few hours ago and suddenly it seemed to fit into something. I turned off visibility for all compositions and other things, but the text can still be seen. It will be better if you see the picture. In content-Aware Fill I see a transparent background and this text. If I open another saved project in After effect, after turning off the visibility of everything, the same text will be shown. I don't know how to remove it, please help someone?Screenshot_8.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help me

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with the lyrics in after effects. I did lyrics for a few hours ago and suddenly it seemed to fit into something. I turned off visibility for all compositions and other things, but the text can still be seen. It will be better if you see the picture. In content-Aware Fill I see a transparent background and this text. If I open another saved project in After effect, after turning off the visibility of everything, the same text will be shown. I don't know how to remove it, please help someone?Screenshot_8.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 21, 2020 0
Guide ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2020 0