Highlighted

Help needed if possible :)

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I've been trying to achieve an effect which is bugging me and was wondering the best way to go about it without hand key every frame (example attached).

It's really just a question to see if I can take footage and block the main areas out with solid colour (e.g. shirt, skin etc). The details unavoidably I will have to keyframe.

There maybe no easier way to do this but thought I'd get the experts opinions 😉

Thanks for taking the time to think about this. Any help would be apreciated at this point.

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this. Let me know and I will remove. 

P

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help needed if possible :)

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I've been trying to achieve an effect which is bugging me and was wondering the best way to go about it without hand key every frame (example attached).

It's really just a question to see if I can take footage and block the main areas out with solid colour (e.g. shirt, skin etc). The details unavoidably I will have to keyframe.

There maybe no easier way to do this but thought I'd get the experts opinions 😉

Thanks for taking the time to think about this. Any help would be apreciated at this point.

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this. Let me know and I will remove. 

P

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having those solid colors maybe you can use the Color Range effect to key out these areas without keying (even you can use the Linear Color Key). If your plan is to change colors, you have another 2 options: Change Color effect and Change to Color effect?.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0