Highlighted

HELP!!! PLEASE???! After effects keeps freezing on me?!

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My After effects 2020 is brand new, but it keeps freezing every 5 seconds, even when I don't press any buttons. I merely just have to scroll over a button, and it stops to load.... I don't even have anything in the composition. No files, no projects... So... I'm lost. Can someone help me here? It's my only chance to edit on, I don't have anything else I can do. Can someone PLEASE HELP?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP!!! PLEASE???! After effects keeps freezing on me?!

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My After effects 2020 is brand new, but it keeps freezing every 5 seconds, even when I don't press any buttons. I merely just have to scroll over a button, and it stops to load.... I don't even have anything in the composition. No files, no projects... So... I'm lost. Can someone help me here? It's my only chance to edit on, I don't have anything else I can do. Can someone PLEASE HELP?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and other technical details we can't even guess. You need to be more specific.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0