Highlighted

Help rendering after effects movie through media encoder?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have just purchased adobe media encoder as I was unable to export anything other than a super laggy video through after effects, and was told adobe media encoder could compress the export more nicely. I used the settings in the pic below, but have tried other settings. However, it always come out like the other pic below, with that colourful TV disconnected style screen. It covers up a lot of the full video for some reason.

Can anyone enlighten me on how to fix?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help rendering after effects movie through media encoder?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have just purchased adobe media encoder as I was unable to export anything other than a super laggy video through after effects, and was told adobe media encoder could compress the export more nicely. I used the settings in the pic below, but have tried other settings. However, it always come out like the other pic below, with that colourful TV disconnected style screen. It covers up a lot of the full video for some reason.

Can anyone enlighten me on how to fix?

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder is part of the After Effects bundle, you didn't have to purchase anything. 

The color bars tell us that you have some missing footage in your composition. You either deleted the footage, renamed it, or moved it to a different location. You will have to open u After Effects and re-link the lost footage. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rob, that seems to be the issue. Appreciate it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0