Highlighted

Help with color picker

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with the color picker, as it was changed. 
Before, I would see in the vertical bar on the right the spectrum of pure colors and in the square on the left the variations of the selected color with different combinations with black and white.
But now I don't see all the colors on the right, but moving the selector in the square to the left changes the right bar. I think I have to change the color mode of the AE to get back to how it was before but I can't find what the correct settings would be. I have AE 2020. thanks for your help 😄
my AE settingsmy AE settingsThis is how I see my color selectorThis is how I see my color selector

Topics

How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with color picker

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with the color picker, as it was changed. 
Before, I would see in the vertical bar on the right the spectrum of pure colors and in the square on the left the variations of the selected color with different combinations with black and white.
But now I don't see all the colors on the right, but moving the selector in the square to the left changes the right bar. I think I have to change the color mode of the AE to get back to how it was before but I can't find what the correct settings would be. I have AE 2020. thanks for your help 😄
my AE settingsmy AE settingsThis is how I see my color selectorThis is how I see my color selector

Topics

How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't fully understand your issue but I did notice that your "mode" was set to "R" in the Color Picker. Click on the dot next to "H" which will put you back into the default mode that I suspect you may be looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Towerguy LATEST
Engaged ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines