• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with shapes

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm really new to After Effects and I have to create a replica of this video for my class but none of the resources my teacher gave us helped and he won't show us how to achieve the video and I really need help.

If anyone could help me out in recreating this video on After Effects I would really appreciate it.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those are just simple shape layer animations. The yellow one on the right is a polystar with the number of points animated and the other one just looks like a random shape. It's very, very simply animated. You don't have to worry about properly easing keyframes or anything!

If you're brand new to AE start here: https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/tutorials.html they have tutorials there for very beginners.

You just need to learn how to create a composition, how to create keyframes, and some shape layer basics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines